1. When it comes to work, what are your three most important desires?
- Helping others learn about your product
- Earning potentials (no glass ceiling)
- Being your own boss
- Creating your own schedule
- Recognition for hard work
- Support from your supplier, feeling confident
2. Are these things important in your life? Rate them from 1 (not important) to 5 (very important).
- Continuous learning and teaching
- Making others feel confident
- Social life with family and friends
- Becoming financial independent
- Becoming an expert in your field through attending seminars
3. I know how to:
- Set goals and work towards achieving them
- Teaching should be fun and rewarding
- If it’s worth teaching then it should be done correctly
- Take charge of your future
4. What’s your favorite way to interact with people?
- Person to Person
- In a group or social setting
- In a classroom type environment
- Over the telephone
- On the stage, through a loud speaker
5. What motivates you to earn?
- Taking vacations
- Having money to help your children
- Clothing and accessories
- Building a retirement fund